Friday, December 28, 2012

The 5 Year Plan

November of 2011 is the approximate time period in which I decided that I couldn't sit quietly on the sidelines anymore.  I stayed quiet for fear of what might happen if I did engage in a behavior of learning about things dangerous or taboo, of engaging in debate, of questioning where I was told I ought not look or go out of others fear for me if I did so, and yes, just flat out arguing.  It was largely a self-imposed exile from some topics using those tools that was taken on suggestion from those that knew where my life was at during the late part of 2006, and I agreed.  I chose not to explore, not to poke around in realms temporarily reserved for others.  I instead worked on myself and focused on improving my life, which ironically gave me a better capacity to step back up to the plate in November 2011 with a cleaner slate and more intense focus than I could have hoped for.  I don’t know if that is good or bad, and it doesn't have to either.  It's simply happening, and let the chips fall where they may.

No comments:

Post a Comment